Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Here I am!! it's frenzy time again...

Well if you have followed my blog for long then you know where I am ...

I am in Creative Craziness Mode. Where my hands just shake because I can't create enough.
My son stays away from me because my eyes are stuck open luck blocks (Did your Mom ever tell you that? I think of that every once in a while. How often my Mom said I would hurt my eyes and they would be stuck open and square if I sat to close to the tv. I probably could have saved her alot of reprimanding time if she knew I would spend a good portion of my life 24 inches from a computer screen) Anyways, as usual I digress.

So I am in creative mood. Have about 28 files in all forms of disarray to be completed, to be test cut, to be tweaked, to be added to the new QMC, to be added to the store and for BINGO! woohoo!!

On that note I gotta run. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Enjoy!
Chris

PS I got the Cupcake Wrapper Frilly in the store. WOohoo!

Chris Durnan, designer
GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!
www.visualdesignsbychris.com

No comments:

**