Thursday, March 26, 2009

New Membership opens Apr-Jun... Download Jan-Mar soon!

Hello to all....

I have opened up the new membership early for Apr-June and started uploading files. I spent alot of time today adding members to the section. If you cannot get in and purchased the Apr-June 2009, please email me. It would be quicker if you can send me your order number, but either way I will search it and get you added. I also sent out emails to those who didn't have a forum registration showing. You have to register at the store and the forum for the new members. If you prefer to use 4shared. You should have downloaded that information upon purchasing. So excited to get rolling! I uploaded 4 files and have two more I have to finish the conversions to scut for. Love when we open a new one. Yeah!! So check the link out and let me know if you have any issues.




And next... If you are a Jan-Mar member and are dragging your feet about downloading. The last day is coming! So get them down and quickly before you run out of time. There are 29 files to download.




And then on to life....




So here is Patches the Puppy. This is a blurry picture but definitely shows how comfy she is with her chew toy on the floor in front of her and the other up on the arm of the chair. ha! She has decided to take over my sons chair. My sister got him this chair when he was little. It is so sturdy and used regularly. In fact right now he is laying across the arms with pillows stuffed in the middle. If I had a camera I would take a picture of it. But here is our patches taking over the chair. She has definitely decided it is hers. We have some wars going on over it lately. And Yes it is a John Deere Chair. wish we could find the guy who makes these. They are great little chairs. heavy duty and stand up to the use!
Spookey Eyes. I hate that, but didn't have time to fix. My son and his puppy!!


Have a wonderful day! I am off to work on some files and enjoy the creativity.

Enjoy!
Chris






My files work on many machines. Some of them are: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the software involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create & Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, Robomaster, DesignMaster and the list goes on..... Enjoy!

No comments:

**