Sunday, April 5, 2009

What a weekend..

Hello to everyone!! Are you making it through the weekend?? We are. Windy windy windy. And my boys are sick with colds, but we got some things done. Planted alot of plants and still have a few more to go. Working on preparations for the Birthday Party next weekend. Lots of busy bee items. Since we didn't go to the team sorting this weekend. My hubby was just to sick. I got some time to get some new QMC files in. I though they came out cute. They will be uploaded to the store later this week. And as for that it is almost the end of Sunday and I have a ton of to do's for this week. So here are some pictures and I will see you tomorrow. If you are not a QMC member for this quarter we already at file number 8. Jump right in!






Have a wonderful monday!


Enjoy!


Chris Durnan, designer
GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!
www.visualdesignsbychris.com

No comments:

**