Tuesday, May 26, 2009

1st of a few announcements...

Well I am proud to announce my first announcement this week...
Lisa at Quilling Patch has brought her wonderful files to our store. Lisa has a very active blog that highlights cutter files and crafting. She regularly offers cutter files for download and straightforward thoughts on products she has purchased and has tried. It is an easy read as you pass through the blog reading phase of your day or week. I invite you to visit her blog and I would visit before you find her files in the store HERE. because she is offering a discount.



Stay Tuned for more announcement this week... Woohoo!!

Did you do it? Did you sneak in and get the QMC membership for this quarter. I am out of time tonight to yank it out of the store. So you have this evening and then we are closing the doors. So jump on in.

On to life..
Did you have a wonderful weekend? We did. We spent lots of time with my Dad. The guys in the family put on almost all of a new roof. We ran out of tin to continue on, but it should be going up within the next bit. Have to order it in.

My son just had a wonderful time with his Grandpa and his Cousins. lots of fun. I have to download some awesome pictures to post. Love the bonding time.

For now I must run. My house is a mess and I want it picked up before I sit down to work on cutter files tomorrow. I am working on lots of pieces and cuts. woohoo!.

Have a wonderful evening and if you have a chance check in on Lisa and her files.

Enjoy!
Chris


Chris Durnan, designer

AI GSD KNK WPC SCUT
My files work on many machines. Some of them are: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the software involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create & Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, Robomaster, DesignMaster and the list goes on..... Whatever your creative mind can come up with! www.visualdesignsbychris.com Enjoy!

No comments:

**