Thursday, May 28, 2009

2nd announcement...

I don't think I am gonna be able to get all these announcements in this week. But here is the 2nd one and I might save the others for next week!




Welcome to Tina Mansfield of Card-I-ology Creations to our store.



Tina has already loaded a few files to our store and has set up a blog to preview those files. Here is her new section in the store. She has some fun and cute files that would be perfect for cards and any project. Tina has been running through the forum helping out. If you have any questions about her files, she will be there to answer them! Join me in welcoming her!

On to life..
So this morning my kiddo and I played some Rockband. I am getting into the rhythm of the drums. My short little squat fingers don't work so well on the guitar, but I am going to practice that next.

I would chat longer, but I have list of things to complete so I can head to Phoenix this weekend and visit with Lori. woohoo! So excited to go. Will miss my guys, but looking forward to some down time.

Have a wonderful day!



Enjoy!
Chris


Chris Durnan, designer
GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. My files work on many machines. Some of them are: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the software involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create & Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, Robomaster, DesignMaster and the list goes on..... Whatever your creative mind can come up with! www.visualdesignsbychris.com

No comments:

**