Friday, June 12, 2009

Have you been??


I am a little late, but I blame my kiddo for it. So wonderful to hang out with him and play, but I definitely don't spend as much time working. Playing is so fun!
If you have been to the forum.. been to the store.. then you have seen my announcement...
We are proud to welcome Darcy Dawson of Darcy's Designs to out store.


Darcy comes to use with quite a group of files already and continuing on with it. Her clean cut and styles fits in well with the rest of us and fun to have her in the forum.


Darcy also has started a blog http://darcydawsondesigns.blogspot.com/ So add her to your RSS Feeds and visit her section in the store!


Welcome Darcy!

***


Yes the next Quarter's QMC is in the store. With Early Bird Files for the first week! So jump on in and grab them. The membership won't open til July 1st. However, you can download the early bird files right after purchase.


**


Well folks today I am headed to some Bowling with my Kiddo. Should be fun! We have never been together, but some friends of ours are moving to Chicago for a year and this is our last hoorah play date at the bowling alley. I'll be back in the afternoon. And then we are off to Team Sorting and there is a new buckle series beginning. And then we have a busy busy weekend. If I am slow to respond over the weekend I apologize! But I will be having tons of fun. And next week is CA. fun fun. So much to do before then. Like prepping the house for the house sitter. Wow. Do you prep for the house sitter? I always do. Plus it is so nice to come home to a clean house after being out of town. Well I am off... to Bowl Bowl.


Have a fantastic Friday!





Enjoy!


Chris


Chris Durnan, designer
GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!
www.visualdesignsbychris.com

No comments:

**