Monday, June 1, 2009

that ring of fire.... in the key of 5 year old ...

The only business I am going to post today is... join the forum if you want to participate in this coming months Cutter File Challenge. We are almost ready to post the signup thread. So that is my word of advice because it will take sometime to get you approved and moderated if you haven't joined already.

And now on to life...
Well here is some of my loot from the trip with Lori and Jan met up with us on Saturday tooo. Lots of fun.. There are a couple big pads of paper stuffed under there. Things I can alter and I have wanted a big bite for a while. So I thought I would stack them all in and take a picture. Lots and lots of fun.. :-) And lots of holiday gifts planned in there. We hit hobby lobby, scrapbooks etc., joanns, sheplers, the dollar tree.. woohoo!!



And this is Lori and I on Sunday morning we met up with my brother and his wife and she took the picture for us. great time. And yes. I am shorter then Lori too!! haha. I definitely have a height deficiency, but it isn't slowing me down.
Here is something Lori learned this weekend.... When you go to buy an icey slushy drink from the convenience store. Just because it is Red doesn't mean it is Cherry, strawberry, raspberry or watermelon if you are in Arizona. hahahaha.... We ran into a convenience store for a drink. I grabbed my typical Sobe. I am not sure why Iam addicted to those things. Lori heads her way I head mine she grabs a drink and walks my way. Then she says. Oh wait I want that. I glance at the slushy machine and on the top it says Hot Tamale, Fruit Punch (which is blue) and Coke. So I put the lid on my cup of ice for the Sobe. Love my ice... Lori walks up behind me and sucks down the icee and says in her Southern accent." WEW! That is different it's cinammon. Wew".. so I got her a lid. we walked up to the front and paid. We got out to the car and I said. Are you sure you don't want a bottle of water to go with that? She sat for a few minutes and ran back inside to grab something. She proceeded to inform everyone that" just because it's red in arizona doesn't mean it's cherry." very cute, very fun, made me giggle. Had to take a pic of her holding up some hot tamales in the store. Might have to put some of these in Lori's Christmas Stocking this year. haha.
So my Hubby and Son spent some serious time this weekend just hanging out and being boys. Apparently they did whatever my little one wanted to on Saturday. so they went to the movies, the play area, for pizza, for ice cream, to play video games. all of the above and more. Needless to say my hubby when I walked in the door sat on the couch and looked just zoned and exhausted. Made me giggle. He did all of that in one afternoon when I would have spread it out over a week. haha. To cute. Sounds like they had a ton of fun. here he is with his super 3D UP movie glasses.


A new thing this morning .. My son this morning comes out of his room singing.....

and it burned burned burned.. that ring of fire that ring of fire.

I paused to listen and I said are you singing Johnny Cash?? He smiled at me and said it's from the car.. Who wouldn't love a little Johnny Cash song sung in the key of 5 year old. Love it! Love my Life..

Enjoy!
Chris




Chris Durnan, designer
GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. My files work on many machines. Some of them are: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the software involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create & Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, Robomaster, DesignMaster and the list goes on.....Whatever your creative mind can come up with! www.visualdesignsbychris.com ... Enjoy!

No comments:

**