Tuesday, August 25, 2009

fun wet weekends...

So on Sunday my Creative Team Member and friend Karen called me to chat and I told her. I gotta go. I gotta fill up this bucket of water... Here is why..


This is what was waiting at my door, but I knew it because there was some serious giggling going on for that little one who just couldn't get the door open and needed me to "hurry hurry". haha.

So I went out to see if I could get a few more pictures and they saw me coming so my little one came back smiling from ear to ear.


We sure love to have fun!! Have a wonderful day!
Enjoy!
Chris


Chris Durnan, designer at www.visualdesignsbychris.com
GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!

My files work on many machines. Some of them are: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the software involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create & Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, Robomaster, DesignMaster and the list goes on..... Enjoy!


You can download my freebies from the forum.

No comments:

**