Thursday, August 13, 2009

Playing with a virtual keyboard.

So this was fun to play with. My hubby brought it home to look at before taking it to a clients. A Dentist who wants to use it so he doesn't have to clean a keyboard. Just wipe the counter to alleviate germs. A laser keyboard. I had to turn the lights off to get a picture of it shining on the counter. Prettttty cool if you ask me. but I like gadgets. It is how I got into this whole cutter thing. And that is so awesome!


And BINGO is getting under way. Have you flexed your hands and loosened them up in preparation. Should be fun!!!

I am back to it. I have a few files for the QMC to finish up and a few more in the works. Also, a few specialized requests I have been working on. They take a little longer.

Have a wonderful wonderful day! And as always!
Enjoy!
Chris







Chris Durnan, designer at www.visualdesignsbychris.com
GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!

My files work on many machines. Some of them are: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the software involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create & Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, Robomaster, DesignMaster and the list goes on..... Enjoy!


My cutter file freebies are in the store!

No comments:

**