Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Just one of those days ...

We had a wonderful weekend and lots of time together.. which I will share more picture this week. However, today is just one of those days where I am not in the mood to chat to much, feeling a bit overwhelmed by life right now, saying prayers for my MIL, supporting my hubby in his worries, doing homework, working on files and trying to find a few Catholic Thanksgiving related projects I can have my son do. I am trying to instill a little Catholisism in him. (is that a word?) Our local church is not my favorite Catholic church since it changed priest. I just don't relate to the situation nor do I want to even sing at mass when there. Which for me is huge because I love to sing. So we are gonna head in the other direction next weekend and try the other Catholic Church. I appreciate having faith and religion. So even tho' I can't find one that feels like home I want my son to have some understanding and this has been weighing on my mind heavily. So if you have some good recommendations for easy to understand bible pages on the web, worksheets puzzles etc for Kindergarten let me know. My thoughts are wondering and I can't pinpoint them to what I need to do or where I am right at this moment. So I am going to sign off and work on some of those files for the QMC to wrap it up. It is just one of those days, but luckily there is always always a tomorrow. Always a new day to start fresh. yeah yeah yeah. Have a wonderful Tuesday!
Enjoy!
Chris

PS I am on a coupon binge because of my SIL. I found this awesome site...
Called Pinching your pennies. Here is a link to their site. http://www.pinchingyourpennies.com/forums/index.php
My SIL uses Coupon Sense, but I just don't think I am dedicated enough to run it. She is having an awesome time using it. and saving bucks!


Chris Durnan, designer at www.visualdesignsbychris.com
GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!

My files work on many machines. Some of them are: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the software involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create & Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, Robomaster, DesignMaster and the list goes on..... Enjoy!


And our cutter file "freebies" are kept in the forum. We add to them as we can.

No comments:

**