Friday, October 9, 2009

Tis Friday... woohoo!!

Happy Birthday today to my Nan she is 80 today. I told my 5 year old this this morning and his comment was.. "Is that possible? Maybe she's 60" Apparently 60 to a 5 year old is a slightly more attainable age. Either way I am glad she is celebrating and we will all be getting together this weekend to see her. This picture below is my Nan on the left with my kiddo and on the right is my mom "Nanna" and my niece.



Also, my MIL is home and out of the hospital. Thank you for all your prayers. My son is anxious to go see her as he couldn't while she was in the hospital. So sometime this weekend we will do that.
And we have a few horse things to do. How exciting. We are still keeping an eye on my son's pony to see how she does. Will take a little recouperation time, but then I hope she does fine.


After all the hoopla of the party, I have some files coming together for the QMC. And if all goes well they will be posted this afternoon. Woohoo! Again I am working off the topic request in the forum for the QMC.








Have a wonderful weekend!

Enjoy!
Chris

Chris Durnan, designer at www.visualdesignsbychris.com
GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!

My files work on many machines. Some of them are: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the software involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create & Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, Robomaster, DesignMaster and the list goes on..... Enjoy!


And our cutter file "freebies" are kept in the forum. We add to them as we can.

No comments:

**