Sunday, October 4, 2009

Wow. Wew. Yow!

Okay folks.. I have about 50 emails to reply to so folks can get in on the fun at the end. And About 100 posts to read in the forum. So the freebie today will be posted tomorrow and I will add in another one after that. I will leave the current one up until I post another. Wow. I am just out of time and it is late WEW and Yow! My neck has a crick in it. So please forgive me as I seem to have a party HANGOVER! hahahahah... So I would do my best to get the freebie up tomorrow and add another during the week! Wew what a great time. Anyone know what is good for an online hangover? Not me. wow.

Thanks to all those who helped out in the forum. moderated. jumped in. and just did everything to keep everyone in all the games.

Thanks to our designers for each helping out and offering some unbelieveably phenomenal prizes.

Don't forget to jump into BINGO for more excitement. and our weekly challenges and our monthly sketch challenges approved by Becky Fleck of pagemaps. And and and.. Seems we are always up to something..

I am off to nurse my Anniversary Party Hangover.

Enjoy!
Chris

No comments:

**