Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Almost the Thanksgiving weekend... NEW QMC, Sales, Offers

It's the weekend of thankfulness and blessings! I truly am blessed! I don't want to take up too much of your time, but here are the deals and offers I have in the store this shopping weekend.

So have a wonderful wonderful weekend and Enjoy your family, friends & count your blessings. They truly make the world go round.

By purchasing any file* from my category of the store this weekend you can choose a free Thanksgiving titles file. Remember to "Check for Special offers" in the cart. Here are the files you can add to your cart as my special Thanksgiving bonus.




Also, all my files are 30% off
this weekend as well. **
Look for the QMC Jan-Mar 2010
it is being offered for $9.00!
And Bonus File for immediate download.




*Free files do not apply to QMC
**Minimum purchase 1.99


If you are not a current QMC Member, You can still join for a limited time. here are the first 14 files offered and there are more to come!! Click here for more details in the store.



Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy!!!!
Thank you and Thank you for being you and being a part of my life by visiting my blog, chatting with me in the forum, supporting me in the store. I am just emotional today as I think about the holidays. Love my life.

Hugs & Enjoy!
Chris


Chris Durnan, designer at www.visualdesignsbychris.com
GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!

My files work on many machines. Some of them are: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the software involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create & Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, Robomaster, DesignMaster and the list goes on..... Enjoy!


And our cutter file "freebies" are kept in the forum. We add to them as we can.

No comments:

**