Monday, November 16, 2009

Designer Profile... Quilling Patch



I am very honored that Lisa, who runs a wonderful site called Quilling Patch, asked me to be the designer profile this month. I even blushed when I went to see how it looked and read her first paragraph. Such nice comments. And Lisa is such a wonderful person, a few months ago she contacted me and asked if I would host her on my site as one of the "more" team and I said ABSOLUTELY. So thank you Lisa for the profile spotlight and thank you for joining us at the "more" team.

Why should you stop by Lisa's site and check it out.. well first and foremost there is a freebie, second check out the site it is loaded with info and here is a copy of the coupon being offered while I am highlighted at Lisa's site. Thank you!




Enjoy!


Chris


PS Nascar pictures and stories of our adventures later in the week...




Chris Durnan, designer at www.visualdesignsbychris.com
GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!

My files work on many machines. Some of them are: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the software involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create & Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, Robomaster, DesignMaster and the list goes on..... Enjoy!


And our cutter file "freebies" are kept in the forum. We add to them as we can.

No comments:

**