Monday, November 23, 2009

a little behind... Halloween pics.

So I downloaded a bunch of pictures and came across these which I don't think I posted. I apologize if I did. This is my army kid for Halloween. He wasn't in top shape, but wanted to try. We made it to two house and went home. He still hasn't finished the candy. But he loves the costume! He loves to put on those army outfits, knights, clone troopers. He has a great imagination.

And this is my hubby's first 5k. Our friend Ed on the right won the race and the prize. Which he was happy with. My son and I played on the playground in the background and waited for them to run it. It was a very windy and cold day. but we are so proud of our "Daddy" .. my hubby...

Here he is crossing the finish line with my army kiddo waiting. Since it was on Halloween he wore the costume to the run the morning of Halloween. We'll get lots of use out of the costume I am sure.

A little behind on those pics, but at least they are here in my journal.
Have a wonderful day!!!
Enjoy!
Chris


Chris Durnan, designer at www.visualdesignsbychris.com
GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!

My files work on many machines. Some of them are: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the software involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create & Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, Robomaster, DesignMaster and the list goes on..... Enjoy!


And our cutter file "freebies" are kept in the forum. We add to them as we can.

No comments:

**