Saturday, December 26, 2009

1st of my homemade projects..Collecting Shells with Grandma

I knew I would be busy this week because of the holidays. So I am preposting some items that you may have seen before and because they are gifts I had to wait til after the date for sharing gifts. And they are my holiday homemade projects. My goal this year was to go homemade. To make things for folks. So here is the first project which I finished in July.

This vase was for my Mother In Law and I hope she really enjoyed receiving it. It was the first time I did etching and the verbage says "collecting shells with Grandma". Every morning when on vacation Grandma likes to hit the beach and search for shells. These shells are the ones we picked this year. Some treasured moments and I hope seeing this vase will hold that for her. I, also, added teeny tiny crystals in blue brown and clear to the front to give it some sparkle. That you to Grandma for all those wonderful memories. I think the getting up early to get the "best" shells will be a passed down tradition as my husband loves to do it as well and my son talks about it whenever he thinks about the beach! Wonderful thank you! And I hope she liked her gift.


Tomorrow I shall have another one...


Have a safe rest of the holiday!

Enjoy!

Chris


Chris Durnan, designer at www.visualdesignsbychris.com
GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!

My files work on many machines. Some of them are: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the software involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create & Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, Robomaster, DesignMaster and the list goes on..... Enjoy!

My freebie files are offered in the forum.

No comments:

**