Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Calendar Swap my finished sets.

I was going through pictures and wasn't sure if I had posted this. Sandra and Sarah posted a calendar swap in the forum. 2 6x6 layouts for facing pages. Here is mine for March. The shamrock spins per my sons request. I did two sets so I could have some for gifts. I cannot wait to get them and put them together. I am sure I will have a hard time parting with them. But Sandra's comment that she uses the title pages for a scrapbook when the year was over got me to thinking about who could use a predone scrapbook in my life and could just cover the calendar itself with pictures. We shall see who ends up with them. in the meantime. I just can't wait to get them. so thankful for the ladies in the forum hosting the swaps. I will post a picture on Christmas break so the recipient doesn't see it here. woohoo! Enjoy!
Chris


Chris Durnan, designer at www.visualdesignsbychris.com
GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!

My files work on many machines. Some of them are: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the software involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create & Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, Robomaster, DesignMaster and the list goes on..... Enjoy!


And our cutter file "freebies" are kept in the forum. We add to them as we can.

No comments:

**