Monday, December 28, 2009

Glittery glittery letters... another Christmas Present

Here is another holiday project. A project my hubby helped me with. I asked him for some large oversize letters. He cut them out of MDF board in his tool room and gave them to me for my "tool room" I spray painted them and then used glue to put the glitter on. two coats of glitter and then a clear polyurethane on top. I hope these little girls enjoy their letters we made three and I would say they are about 18 to 20 inches tall. I put hangers on the back for the wall. I did a lot of banging them to get as much glitter off as would fall off before they were wrapped. Yes that is dirt under that board. I try to spray paint outside. Well I hope they love them. thanks to everyone in the forum who helped me decide what glue to use. I used modge podge on two of them and then I used the glitter glue they had at Michael's. Looked and felt the same and I couldn't notice a difference.

Enjoy!
Chris








Chris Durnan, designer at www.visualdesignsbychris.com
GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!

My files work on many machines. Some of them are: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the software involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create & Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, Robomaster, DesignMaster and the list goes on..... Enjoy!


And our cutter file "freebies" are kept in the forum. We add to them as we can.

No comments:

**