Monday, January 11, 2010

So we had a recipe swap at the Forum and it spanned over a few months. (I hope we do it again) I did two sets each time because I knew I would use them for gifts. We ended up with just a tons of recipes. I wanted to give them to my friends and we are horse lovin' folks. So I gave my hubby an idea, but these are 6x6 and it wasnt tall enough. I left it with him to think through and these great angled hangers are what he came up with. I wanted to use horse shoes. so they are awesome. Here they are from the front view. I divided up the recipes and also put some blanks on the back for them to fill out. All those recipes we have from magazines would be good glued on.

And this is with it lifted up. So with a larger binder ring they could add on more.
And here is a photo below where they lay over backwards so you can easily read the recipe you are cooking.


And here is the back of them. All in all. I think they can out pretty nice. I have an extra so I think I might locate some photo sleeves and make one into a photo flip book.

This was fun because I love to work on things with my hubby and so when he came up with the angle and the way to get them taller. (I originally had two horsehoes tipped together at the top. ) Anyways, It was a great project and everyone who received them liked them lots. Thank goodness my hubby welds. I will have to take a picture of his weld job for me for Christmas. It was awesome.
We had a great weekend. Slight change of plans, but lots of fun anyways. Hope you had a wonderful one to! Now on to a great week!!
Enjoy!
Chris



Chris Durnan, designer at www.visualdesignsbychris.com
GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!

My files work on many machines. Some of them are: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the software involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create & Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, Robomaster, DesignMaster and the list goes on..... Enjoy!


And our cutter file "freebies" are kept in the forum. We add to them as we can.

No comments:

**