Thursday, February 18, 2010

Crafty Gadgets on CBS

Supposedly on CBS on the early show Friday morning.. There will be a Crafty Gadget and Cricut will be one of the entries in crafty. I will be interested to see what their other "crafty" thoughts are... and also interested in your reviews. things you have or don't have. visit us in the forum with your comments.

Or maybe you have a better suggestion as to a gadget...  Love to hear them all so I can add them to my birthday list in June. I know it's early, but I have to prime the kid to tell the Dad. haha. Actually Dad does pretty well. But I am the research person... So let me know what is your GADGET of choice if it isn't on CBS.  Visit us in the forum!

If you miss it. Usually they are on their website. so maybe you can see it that way if you miss it. Probably here on their gadgets page.

I love gadgets!

Enjoy!
Chris

Also, Our Grab Bag is still listed in the store... VIsit Here to see the files you get for a teeny tiny price. 12 zips. lots of cuts. 3 designers. Never to be in this collection again after March 1st. Enjoy!


Chris Durnan, designer at www.visualdesignsbychris.com
GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!


My files work on many machines. Some of them are: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the software involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create & Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, Robomaster, DesignMaster and the list goes on..... Enjoy!




And our cutter file "freebies" are kept in the forum. We add to them as we can.

No comments:

**