Thursday, February 18, 2010

New Challenge.. Great Day.. Almost the weekend.. woohoo!!

I have decided it is gonna be a great day!!! So with that.. What a better way then to start a new challenge. The new challenge this week is "show us your grab bag" take your February Grab Bag and post a project using one or all of the files included. The winner of a random draw will win next month's grab bag. So what do you think? Pull out the grab bag. It's early in the a.m. for me. So I am headed off to bed again to see if i can even just get a few winks.

I saw this on a magnet the other day when out browsing with the hubby... and I think it was on a coffee mug to. I really liked it. I have been trying to find the company online so I could order some magnets for my favorite things for my family for the holidays... Anyways... I just liked the quote and made me think about barriers in life .. it went something like this... "What would you attempt to achieve if you knew you could not fail?"  ... made me pause and think.

Have a wonderful day!

Enjoy!
Chris

Chris Durnan, designer at www.visualdesignsbychris.com
GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!

My files work on many machines. Some of them are: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the software involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create & Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, Robomaster, DesignMaster and the list goes on..... Enjoy!


And our cutter file "freebies" are kept in the forum. We add to them as we can.

No comments:

**