Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Wow. Really a Couple days. WEW!

So here we go.. countdown to KNK Retreat. This is my first retreat really. I am excited and nervous. I am sure it will be tons of fun. My son and hubby are planning great things in their guy time at home. I myself am wondering what the heck do I take? Well I will have to work on that list later.

So if I am a little slow to blog the rest of the week. You will know why.. I am in a frenzy in my craft room piecing things together to take to do in down time and I am trying to get some new files up in the qmc and the next grab bag for March all pulled together.

So basically. .. woohoo!!! Busy busy. That time when I am super happy and super busy!!.

If you have any tips for retreats, I would definitely take them. Although I am not sure I will take a mini-dresser with me full of supplies. I plan to take the pieces to finish my card swap which is due by April 1st. Then I would be ahead of the game woohoo!! And other then that. who knows. but can I saw this...wooohoo!!

Well I am off to finish a gluten free cupcake for breakfast. I made some last night and this morning I came out to the kitchen and my kiddo had jabbed his "cupcake holder" in the one he wanted. It is this little plastic turtle on a stick. Apparently that one is off my list of "I can eat". I had to giggle because it is the one with the most frosting and biggest. Love that kid. The health fanatics of the "blog reader world"  are probably in shock. A cupcake for breakfast. Much like the ingredients of a pancake .. a cupcake.. hmm yum.. Yeah after you haven't had one for about a 3 years any time of day sounds good. I had the betty crocker gluten free yellow cake mix. It was cold here in the house so i thought why not bake some cupcakes. heat up the house with the oven. Does dual duty. Anyways. can I say this. YUM YUM. was just as good as I remember a cupcake to be. Well I am off to finish it and get some paperwork done and files...

Have a super fantastic day!!!
Enjoy!
Chris

Chris Durnan, designer at www.visualdesignsbychris.com
GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!


My files work on many machines. Some of them are: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the software involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create & Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, Robomaster, DesignMaster and the list goes on..... Enjoy!




And our cutter file "freebies" are kept in the forum. We add to them as we can.

No comments:

**