Sunday, March 21, 2010

Bountiful...

Today is Sunday. I am taking a moment to write some thoughts as I work through my Sunday items. The usual suspects of laundry, planning the week and jotting down the necessary things to get done. My wonderful and lovely hubby has taken today to spend some time with the kiddo without Mom at the airshow. After building the Land of Endor Star Wars Lego they went on their way. The house is quiet and I have been listening to a few “chic flicks” as they are called and I do my thing.  It is nice. I miss them. So weird I know, but alas I do.

 

So one of my weekend fantastics was picking up my Bountiful Basket (Thanks Jan!!). This has lead to some seeking out of recipes. I have a few items I am not sure what to do with them. So if you have any recipes for Savoy then that would help. My first idea was to put this bright pretty leafy item in a beautiful glass jar with flowers out of the top. The tips almost look like they tipped with lace. Very pretty. But alas I should find something easy and healthy to do with it.  I am working on recipe for Mango. I do like Mango and so I was excited to see this in the basket. I have a Shrimp, Mango & Avacado Salad to make this weekend and also Mango Salsa for over pork chops later in the week. This is part of my quest for more fruits and veggies for the family. And healthier eating because lately it has been questionable.  I am very excited as is my kiddo because he loves to cook cook cook! For $15.00 and 2 bags full of Fruits & Veggies. Just wonderful!

 

With the summer and spring, we are prepping for fun plans and adventures. The windows are all open. The fresh air is blowing out the cobwebs. It really is a wonderful day. I can’t wait for my boys to get back. J

 

I hope your Sunday finds you getting ready for a great week and just enjoying life!

 

 

Enjoy!

Chris

http://visualdesignsbychris.blogspot.com

 

www.visualdesignsbychris.com

 

Membership Club $10 for 20 plus files SVG GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT

 

 

No comments:

**