Monday, March 15, 2010

My entry for the charmed challenge...

I am really liking these little charms. Sandra on my Creative Team sent me a bunch a while back and so I posted in the forum I would send anyone a few charms to participate in a charmed challenge. I had a bunch of sign ups and have sent them out. (My little one was just bummed I was giving away “his charms”. Which he can just sit and go through for hours. ) Well the pictures are my working with the charms. This is a  little mini album I got from peachy cheap about a year ago. And I recently saw they were listed again. So I took them out and put one together and added some charms and rhinestones. And gave it to my niece for her birthday so she can add her friends pics to it. She is into softball so the little charms worked perfect. Fun Fun fun!

 

 

Enjoy!

Chris

http://visualdesignsbychris.blogspot.com

 

www.visualdesignsbychris.com

 

Membership Club $10 for 20 plus files SVG GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT

 

 

No comments:

**