Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Weekend projects.. Collage Art and Panda Bears

Here are my past weekend projects. First we had the Panda Bear presentation. As a kindergartner my kiddo has to make his first oral presentation. So very excited for him. He even purchased a "pointer" for better explaining. I cut out all the pieces and layed them how they were called for on the research sheet and my kiddo glued and stuck them down. Hard for me not to freak and recut another A because it is backwards or crooked, but ahhh. it's his report so I can stand back. I think he did a great job. And he has almost all the details memorized. Most of these pics we printed out from the internet. So thank you to all those out there who can take pics of Panda Bears without you our board would have been boring!


And this was my personal project for the weekend. Collage art. Have you ever seen these were folks painstakingly glue down the 36 heart they have cut out with a punch and place them equally perfect on a grid. WOW so why not just make a cutter file. Cut it. then back it with whatever paper choices you want. And some of them fold up. I cut it twice. Once and put it in a 12x12 shadow box and another time and put it in an 8x10 shadow box. you need a frame with depth so you can fold up the hearts and give it a 3d look. I have a ton of these templates I am working on.


So the other thought... If you want to just get this and try it. It will be in the store as an early bird file for the next Quarterly Membership Club as one of my frame it collection. I hope you like and can think of all the possible ways you can make this your own. great for housewarming gifts. back it with smiling pictures. matching decor paper. All kinds of ideas!! Even a card and stamp the word love in the hearts. lots and lots. Well back to it I go. This was my creativity this weekend. I hope you like because there will be more.

Enjoy!
Chris


Chris Durnan, designer at www.visualdesignsbychris.com
GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!

My files work on many machines. Some of them are: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the software involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create & Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, Robomaster, DesignMaster and the list goes on..... Enjoy!


And our cutter file "freebies" are kept in the forum. We add to them as we can.



Share
|




No comments:

**