Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Safari Park!




This post today is dedicated to my Aunt Elise. I love her whimsical house. And especially loved this little trio of turtles she has. I was going to find something to trade her for the turtles, but most of my home decor are pieces from our travels and/or cowboy related. My hubby would not have a smile on his face to see one of his collection gone. woops. So until I find that perfect piece. I thought she would appreciate these pictures.

This is a park near where we pick up our bountiful basket every other Saturday. My son loves to walk the safari trail. these are all bronze so in the summer 110 degrees they will be blazing hot, but this walk in the safari was not to bad and so could include some monkeying around.

Hope you enjoy the pictures. I love this. It just makes me smile that they aren't just bronze statues, but are also positioned to be eating the trees and playing in the trees. I think next time I might see if I can go back and take some different angled pictures.










Enjoy!
Chris


Chris Durnan, designer at www.visualdesignsbychris.com GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!

My files work on many machines. Some of them are: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the software involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create & Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, Robomaster, DesignMaster and the list goes on..... Enjoy!

And our cutter file "freebies" are kept in the forum. We add to them as we can.

No comments:

**