Monday, July 19, 2010

1st day of school

Well it’s the first day.. Means new organizations, schedules and changes today. Moving myself back out to the studio to work out of. Yeah! But come lunch time when I am eating lunch by myself I am gonna miss him greatly. My hubby knows this so he keeps checking on me. Although being in the studio working helps boost my work creativity. Wooho!! So cheers to the first day. Here is a picture of my hubby and the kiddo. Dad had to leave early for work. And as usual Freckles got in on the 1st day pictures.

 

Drove to school and kiddo says… “Mom, I can walk from the gate”. I said “okay but can I walk you to the playground so it’s the first day?” Sure he says. We get to the playground throw the backpack inline and he says half in a turn run “Okay Mom see you at the gate after school” I smile. And say “have a great day” … He cocks his head to the side and looks at me and says “Mom do you want a hug?” I said “yes” He gave me a hug. Ran the other way. And yelled “bye mom” So good to be understood by my very independent 1st grader.

 

On to another great day!

Enjoy!

Chris

No comments:

**