Sunday, October 17, 2010

My file for you today

UPDATE: 2 more freebies posted in the forum for other designers... and the Paper Temptress $25.00 Gift Certificate drawing!!


Hey guys. It is late in the day, but it is Sunday and I made it in with my file to offer you. Sunday is usually my day of rest and relaxation, but the forum is hopping and hopping. Scroll down and read a few previous posts to get all the details, but for now here is my file for you today.


THIS HAS EXPIRED!

So here is a car pattern for you that cuts in one piece. The files comes in dxf gsd knk wpc ai svg. And the password is iagreetou.


“Off we go” is a saying I say lots with my little one when we are ready to ride off in the truck and I would like to say Off we go to another great year!!!


Thank you to everyone who partied with us in the forum and our blogs. We will have a few things  left to clean up around the forum. Like mailing prizes and posting winners. Wooohoo! Was a phenomenal weekend.




Enjoy!
Chris

3 comments:

Kelly S said...

Thanks for the cute file, Chris!

Anonymous said...

Great job with your Anniverary Chris!

Anna said...

Thank you so much Chris...It was an awesome party!!!

**