Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Out my studio window...




Workin' out of the studio today. Two days of avoiding my window that looks out over the horses. Avoiding with good reason, but on we shall go. I have a border collie who keeps coming in and breathing hot air on my elbow to interrupt my memory moment.

So back to work I go. I have a messsss going on here. I have test cuts galore all over the floor with about ten files for the QMC in process now. Prizes in almost packaged state, billing sheets next to the pc and swap pieces all stacked ready for assembly put together... I hope your studio isn't quite as packed as mine.

Have a wonderful day!
Chris


Chris Durnan, designer at www.visualdesignsbychris.com GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!


My files work on many machines. Some of them are: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the software involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create & Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, Robomaster, DesignMaster and the list goes on..... Enjoy!


And our cutter file "freebies" are kept in the forum. We add to them as we can.

No comments:

**