Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Holiday Project .. QMC File





As is this time of year some of my QMC files come from things I need to create for the holidays.  This was a file I created and am loading to the QMC. My mother-in-law loved it. Yeah! I bought a matted frame from walmart and cut the cutter file in two different colors and then went with the blue one. The maroon one made us just a little to pink. More time and I would have added some sparkle, but that might have been to much to. A lovely picture of my little family, but I might be biased. just a teensy bit of course.

Have a wonderful day!

Enjoy!
Chris


Chris Durnan, designer at www.visualdesignsbychris.com GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!

My files work on many machines. Some of them are: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the software involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create & Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, Robomaster, DesignMaster and the list goes on..... Enjoy!

And our cutter file "freebies" are kept in the forum. We add to them as we can.

1 comment:

Anna said...

What an adorable gift. Just awesome. May have to 'liift' this one.

**