Monday, December 13, 2010

I am back...

I am back from Vegas where we went to enjoy the National Finals Rodeo. We have season tickets and were able to give a few to friends and enjoy it ourselves. A really fantastic time. And so much wonderful time spent with my guys.

 

So I downloaded 600 plus emails to read or respond to that I didn’t delete on my bberry over the weekend. So I am hitting them one by one. If you are looking for a response from me. You can send me another email tomorrow or I hope to make it through them all tomorrow. I just wanted everyone to know what the delay was. I am a tryin’!

 

For now here is the quote that spoke to me today. The new year is coming and I am contemplating the review of this  year and where I’d like to be in the future and my family would like to be and as a team we can get there .. a lot of those goals include faith. Faith in the future. If you make plans for tomorrow, you have some of level of faith that tomorrow will come. So what can you use that tool to grow with. Just wonderful…

 

·         “Faith is the daring of the soul to go farther than it can see” - William Newton Clarke

 

Have a wonderful day and I hope your crafting for the holidays is going well.

 

Enjoy!

Chris

No comments:

**