Saturday, January 1, 2011

January Grab Bag 2011..me me me me


Share |

Another great year ahead... wohooo!! I am very excited for 2011 and all it may bring to us.  Hope everyone had a Happy  New Year!


me me me me me... I am one of the designers in this month's grab bag. I love to collaborate with the other designers on a serious of files that just go so well together. A bunch of files ot help you create those cards needed throughout the year. These files would also be great in many other uses.

Enjoy!
Chris

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  2  7  0



Chris Durnan, designer at www.visualdesignsbychris.com GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!

My files work on many machines. Some of them are: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the software involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create & Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, Robomaster, DesignMaster and the list goes on..... Enjoy!

And our cutter file "freebies" are kept in the forum. We add to them as we can.

No comments:

**