Wednesday, March 30, 2011

KNK Retreat Announcement!

I am posting this KNK retreat info on my blog and forum because I have had so many emails asking me about the KNK recently (and because I have one of these machines so I can speak personally of its use.). Part of this I think is because of the Make the Cut changes and some of this is because of the ever growing need for those of us passionate about machines to want to grow and expand. I have been to one of these retreats and if it works out and comes to the Arizona area, I will attend again. I purchased a KNK many many years ago and it is a big yellow beast as I call it. It runs all the time and gets put through its paces. I am looking toward an upgrade in  my near future, but more on that later. For those of you interested this is a class limited to 20 participants, if you would like more info you can visit Sandy’s site. http://www.iloveknk.com/ (And if you are interested in the machine visit Sandy’s site, I know she has a slide show of all the things she has cut on their somewhere. This is important for all those  who run a business as well. )

If you are serious about the full use of your machine, this is a great way to get started, refresh and get lots of time with your cutter.

I took my hubby to the retreat I attended. Well he came with the little one to hang out at the hotel. Having him there to ooh and ahh over the bigger machine and what it can do just made me grin from ear to ear.  Let’s face it folks. Guys like tools. And this is the ultimate male + woman bonding collection a paper cutter that looks like a real tool/machine. Haha. My craft robo was such a let down for my hubby. My KNK beast came and my hubby said “that is a machine, Nice!” woohoo!

Enough yacking from me. Here is the information.  


Come join us in Columbus, Ohio for a weekend filled with Klic-N-Kut classes, demo’s, and loads of fun!





Event: “Explore Your Klic-N-Kut - Columbus Retreat!”

Date: Friday, June 3, 2011- 4:00 pm – Sunday, June  5, 2011-1:00 pm


The cost of the retreat, excluding hotel, is $395. For this price, you receive 5 excellent meals, free goodies, 6 – 7 classes, 3 – 4 demos, class notes and files, dozens of free videos to take home, cutting materials and prizes! The room will open at 1:00 pm with the Meet and Greet starting at 4:00 pm. Dinner will be served at 6 pm, followed by a class, demo and workshop. Saturday the 4th will be action-packed with classes, demos, challenges, games, and 3 full meals. On Sunday the 5th, after breakfast, we’ll have one more class and workshop or demo and then have our closing and parting prizes. Participation in all classes and demos is optional, so you can head out, at any time, to enjoy some local attractions. We also encourage you to bring your laptop and/or cutter, but it’s not a requirement to join us, as we will have extras available and will seat everyone for sharing, as needed.

Your hotel room and travel expenses are separate. We have a wonderful deal with the Holiday Inn of $89.00 per night plus tax, single or double occupancy. If you live locally, you are not required to stay at the hotel. If you want a roommate, please note it in the application that will be sent to you. We will help match up attendees. You must mention  Klic n Kut  when you call the Holiday Inn directly at 614-221-3281. If your spouse would like to join us for one or more meals, let us know as soon as possible, and we’ll find out the cost for that.

This weekend retreat is available for up to 20 attendees and we’ll have a waiting list in case of cancellations.  So reserve your spot by:

(1)  Emailing me back to let me know you PLAN to attend. If you do not receive a response within 24 hours, then please email again to sandy@iloveknk.com.  Sometimes emails get lost! I’ll then send you an application form to complete.
(2)  Sending a $100 deposit to our event organizer, Diane Daniher. I will provide you her mailing address after you let me know you plan to attend. If you prefer, we also accept Paypal payments.

The deadline for making your deposit is April 15th.  The $295 balance will be due by May 25th.  

Details on classes and demos will be provided after I have gathered information about all of you and what you want to learn!   : )

Can’t wait to see you in Columbus!

Sandy

No comments:

**