Tuesday, August 30, 2011

CT Special Projects - Holiday Cards

cdurnan



Hello Creative People!


I am looking for a Special Projects Creative team. This is for holiday themed cards. And by Holiday I mean any holiday within December.

If you celebrate Christmas or Hannukah or Kwanzaa or just like to make fun beautiful winter cards, I am open to many ideas. See the information below and if you are interested,

please contact me. Thank you. And if this is not one for you, I will have a few more special projects CT that will be coming up in the future. If you want notice of these join my yahoo group, Visual Designs by Chris or my facebook page for notices.

Enjoy!

Chris



CT Special Projects – Holiday Cards

Subject – Holiday Cards

Requirement – Hasn’t been posted anywhere before, includes one of my digital cutter files ( I will send you the file of your choice), has to be a card representing the Holidays.

Can be religious in nature, can be silly and fun, or thought provoking and meaningful, Must agree to “Agreement for Special Projects Creative Team” (which I can send on request or will after your application. It just says basically you plan to complete your commitment to this Special Projects Team
and that I can use the photos of the projects to promote my digital cutter files.)

Time Frame/Due Date – Due by Oct. 15th

Needs: Photo of Project (high resolution) and list of Method & Supplies used emailed to Chris Durnan.

Special notes: You may post the project on your blog, website, galleries after they have been posted to the Visual Designs by Chris blog.
This is to help me to showcase some of my files for holiday card making. The photos may be used in other materials or locations throughout the web. And credit will always be given to the creative team member.



Application: Please send:

Two photos of card projects you are most proud of you have done in the past

and one choice of a file you would like to have sent to you to work with from the store of Chris Durnan’s files

Also, please include your email address to reply or send files to,

your user name at the VDBC forum (if you have one),

and your blog or website (if you have one)

And please send me the number of projects you think you can commit to before October 15th.

(This give me an idea of how many spots to limit the Special Projects team to.)





Number of CT spots: Limited.

Applications due as soon as possible as I will start sending files as soon as I find the creativity I am looking for for this project. And I am looking for a few different styles to showcase.

End of Creative team Special Project: October 15th, 2011



Thank you for your interest. Any questions let me know.

Please list CT Special Projects in the subject line of your email to ME.







No comments:

**