Tuesday, October 4, 2011

3D Pumpkin from October Grab Bag


Share |



Yesterday,  I posted on my facebook page about a coupon from Bic Mark-It. I use these pens all the time. I have a little tin pail of them. My son loves them as well. I use them in the Scout meetings. I will post one of those pics soon.

I used the Bic Mark-It pens on this 3d pumpkin from the  October Grab Bag. I wanted a 3-d pumpkin to use for some decorating and I wanted a 3-d one to put in the middle of a card for my Dad. Here is a photo of the 3-d version I made into a table place holder with a toothpick and name and pen on it. And I mentioned the Bic Mark-It pens because I used them to color the edges of the popcorn after glueing to cover any white spots. Also the orange was just a little darker after coloring which give each pumpkin cut a nice trim. There are instructions inside the file on how to create this 3-d pumpkin. And also a fall leaf mat for any project you might have. If you create one of these I would love to see it in the October Grab Bag Challenge in the forum.

You can see the other files included in the October Grab Bag and purchase it here for only $7.00.

Friday you will want to stop by my blog. Think Anniversary, Party, celebration, Birthday. Do you have any of those type of projects you have a picture of? Keep them close at hand!!

Have a Terrific Tuesday!
Enjoy!
Chris

PS other anniversary party tips. clean up that Wishlist in the store. Also, make sure you have subscribed to my facebook page and/or the followers on this blog. Past participants know about all the challenges and fun! Enjoy!



To get quick fun updates of things going on, you can join my facebook page.
My files in the store can be located here. Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

**