Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fantastic Celebration! new QMC file

Wow what a fantastic weekend. I am still trying to cleanup and get through everything after our awesome party and so much fun. I want to say thank you to everyone for supporting us throughout the year and also participating in the Celebration with us. We had so much fun and the pace in the forum was quick and fun. Lots of fun.

 

Starting Visual Designs by Chris was a huge decision and has been a joy to work on every day. Thank You for supporting me. It helps me to support my family. And for that I could not give you enough words of appreciation.  All the friendships I have made throughout the years of have brightened my days.

 

Thank you soo  much!

 

QMC members… If you are a QMC Member I have loaded another file to the QMC today. It is a blessing book. I hope you enjoy it and can put it to good use. I have a few friends I plan to make these for. Even tho’ life is crazy and has a lot of bumps in it, every day has a few blessings in it and it is good to remind ourselves about it daily. So I am making a few of these as gifts for the holidays.  I hope you can find a use for it.

 

Have a wonderful day!

Thank you so much!!!

Enjoy!

Chris

 

 

No comments:

**