Friday, February 3, 2012

Football Weekend hapennings

Lots happening....
For a quick rundown...
The newsletter went out .. Did you get it? Here it is... 

Did you get the freebie I posted this week? There will be a few offered on Sunday as well. But for the old ones scroll down to see Thursdays.

And I am running a sale to coincide with my Card A Day Blog post tomorrow.


Please add my Facebook page or my blog address to your reader so you can keep up on everything we are working on...

And in the forum...
Sketch Challenges, Grab Bag Challenges... Well read the newsletter and you'll get all the details. 


Hope you have your appetizer ready to go for the Superbowl Sunday. I'd love to know if you're gonna try something new. I am going to try this one called Patriotic Chex Mix. with a few alterations for my allergies.
We don't play to attend a party, but I think my son will have fun making it and any extra I can add to lunches this coming week.

Please let me know if you have something your going to try for the first time or make as your standby for superbowl. Always interested!


Enjoy!
Chris
To get quick fun updates of things going on, you can join my facebook page.

My files in the store can be located here. Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

**