Sunday, February 5, 2012

Valentine's Printable

It's not footballish, but I wanted to offer today for those who want something quick to share for valentine's day.  And don't forget I have a sale going!!


This is a sheet of girly Valentine's Day Cards you can print and write on the back for your friends that need an extra smile. We love our friends and for many of use girlfriends. Print a sheet and put it in your pocket to hand out all week next week. So nice to bring someone a smile.
These cut at 4.25x2.75. so 8 to page. 


This is for your personal use. Please download with that in mind. 

You will need to be a registered member of the forum to download.
But no password is needed. 

If you share on Pinterest please add my name with @Chris Durnan so I know it has been added to the Pinterest world and can follow your boards as well if you are a follower or HashTag me #chrisdurnan so I can see what is liked the most and what isn't and work in that direction.

Enjoy!
Chris

Tip Junkie handmade projects
To get quick fun updates of things going on, you can join my facebook page.

My files in the store can be located here. Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

sharonscraps said...

I put it on Pinterest for you. I wasn't sure how to add your name so you could find it though.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Feb. 06, 2012. Thanks again.

**