Tuesday, March 27, 2012

a little gross...

My son recently attended a birthday party which he asked me to stay at. So I did because he asked, but planned on it anyways. It was a "Fear Factor" birthday party. with a bunch of items they needed to do to accomplish on their "Fear Factor Pass". The grand finally was these cupcakes...

They were so not my style... first off... flour and gluten. eesh and ... well I am not into
bathroom references on my food. icko. and the plastic bug for the top....

Can I say Cheers for the Mom!!! The boys loved it and were just giddy at the thought of what they were gonna munch on. Some wanted to take home to siblings. so fun!








See my son's biggo ol grin. And he lloves FONDANT. so he was super happy with that and didn't even care about the illusion of well... flies on toilet paper. haha. love him. 

Just had to share... I thought some would appreciate it.

Enjoy!
Chris

This thought might be perfect for the personal care section in Cub Scouts next year. haha. what a way to make them squirm and giggle I love it. 


To get quick fun updates of things going on, you can join my facebook page.

My files in the store can be located here. Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Mar. 27, 2012. Thanks again.

Heather D. said...

Oh boy! I SO could not eat that cupcake, even knowing it's nothing but frosting! LOL

Anyways...I wanted to let you know that I gave you an award...check out my blog for the deets! :-)

**