Saturday, April 7, 2012

Printable: Teacher Appreciation


Today is my day to post on the Card A Day Blog and the theme is Teacher Appreciation. I like to print my own notecards, but I also like to print out a set of notecards and give them with envelopes tied in a ribbon. I hope you can use these cards. They will print on an 8.5x11 and cut 4 out of a page.


You can download this pdf file HERE. this file is for your personal use and personal gift giving.
Enjoy!
Chris Durnan


Artwork created by Trina Clark. Printable Compilation by Chris Durnan.

To get quick fun updates of things going on, you can join my facebook page.

My files in the store can be located here. Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

CBH said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jill said...

ty

**