Monday, May 7, 2012

Card: Made me smile... To have and to hold

Mondays are those days I miss my guys when they head to school and work. I know most would just love the peace and quiet. Which I do to a point, but then I get all excited that my guys are coming home after their jobs and school in the world.

I was breezing through our gallery... and come across this card by Heather



 which made me smile and smile. Probably because I am in a mooshy mood.
Thank you Heather for sharing in our gallery.


This is an anniversary card but could be used as a wedding card etc. I just love it.  
I believe this was a file from onr of my past qmcs. ( I don't believe it has ever made it to the store. this happens from time to time.) 

Thank you Heather. 
Enjoy!
Chris


To get quick fun updates of things going on, you can join my facebook page.

My files in the store can be located here. Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

Tina Campbell said...

Sweet! and very personal-nicely done

**