Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Card: Thank you

A thank you card with an Astrology touch. This card was created by Creative Team Member Sussann. I love the simplicity but I also love the Thank you Cards.

Here is what Sussann had to say about the card and the cut.

How elegant is this thank you card? It cut like a dream. It's so pretty on it's own, all I did was layer it over a patterned piece of card stock. Instant thank you card. This file is a great value, because it comes with two other card fronts - a congrats and I miss you card front - and an underneath layer with tiny stars! You can find it here - Astrology Double Layer Cards.



Thank you as always to all my Creative Team members. You are awesome! Enjoy!
Chris

To get quick fun updates of things going on, you can join my facebook page.

My files in the store can be located here. Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

**