Saturday, May 19, 2012

Father's Day Card


Welcome to all those visiting from Card A Day Blog. Today my theme is Father's Day. I was looking through all my pictures and this card just brought a huge smile to my face. I think this was one of my first files offered on my blog over 8 years ago and also one of my favorite and long time Creative Team members, Angie, created it. So lots of yeah and wow.
Plus these colors would be perfect for my Dad! The outdoorsy feel.

You can see more of what Angie posted about it .. here in our gallery.. And yes when you look at the name of the card and Angie listed Design Team 2007. It has been that long she has been on my Creative team. Woohoo! Phenomenal Lady and design. Love everything she does.

Thank you Angie for years and years of creativity using one of my files.

Enjoy!
Chris


To get quick fun updates of things going on, you can join my facebook page.

My files in the store can be located here. Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Oh Angie I really like what you did with this card! Love the heart embellishment

Jill said...

Angie did a wonderful job on this card, I love the colors and embellishments. I like how the words cascade down the card. You did a wonderful job on that file, Chris.

**