Friday, July 20, 2012

Pausing to reflect.

The post I had planned for today has been delayed. Waking up the Colorado news this morning just made me think... It might be better to reflect a little on those around me and those who are important. Also, my friend Heidi posted about the "helpers" who you see after such a stunning tragedy. I think I will say some prayers for those helpers. I have family who lived in Aurora not to long ago. And still have lots of family in Colorado.  I am not sure midnight batman would have made their list of things to do. But such a simple decision to attend may have changed their lives, my life and my families lives forever. I am blessed to have such wonderful family and friends. And to know that they are safe. If only for this moment right now. My prayers and thoughts reach out to those brushed by this incident whether they were involved, survived or are mourning their families. May the first responders and medical staff also be lifted up with all those positive thoughts we can send them.

 

Please have a safe weekend. Take that moment to cherish your family and friends. Everything can change in an instant.-Chris

No comments:

**