Saturday, August 25, 2012

Milestone Blockheads :-)

Welcome to the Card A Day Blog Visitors. I have a cool card I found in the gallery at VDBC. This is by Kelly. Kelly has created some phenomenal crafts with my files and this card is no exception.

The theme on Card A Day Blog is Milestone Birthdays. Well in my little ones life every year so far has been a milestone as we watch him develop and learn new things and become so much of his own person. (We tend to equate Milestones with an older set of Age 40-50-60. Yikes. I don't even want to think about my 40 next year. It's gonna be fun!! ) And for us these little blocks that kill our feet along the way as we step on them have come in every size and make. He even entered his own display in the fair! Pretty cool. Enough bragging. I know I apologize.

This is my Mr. Blockyhead file. Which Kelly added her own take to for her nephew.

This is the outside of the card...



This is the inside of the card.

Thank you Kelly!!!! for all you do and sharing it with us in the gallery!!! Beautiful Work and Fun Work as always.  (You can find Kelly on my facebook VDBC page if you want to ask her any questions about her project.)

If you want to make your own "Blockhead" card or display. the file can be found here. 

The sad thing is I know when my son says it is time to find a new home for these little pieces of foot torture... I will know that he is reallllly growing up and moving on. I will be proud of him, but I am sure I will wish for those misfortunate steps in the dark of ouch!

Have a wonderful day!
Enjoy!
Chris



To get quick fun updates of things going on, you can join my facebook page.

My files in the store can be located here. Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

Tina Campbell said...

Sweet! the cards are really cute!

**