Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Halloween Jumble

Hello Card A Day Blog visitors. Today the theme is  Halloween....

I wanted to share this card sent to me by Kristen B. using one of my files. It could be a very simple card with the one cut on the front, but I think the ribbon on top just makes it frilly and fun. Hope you like and it makes you smile.


Thank you Kristin B. for sharing this with me!!

If you are coming by my blog to find this file, it can be purchased here. 

If you purchase the files and need a file type that is not included, please let me know I am slowly adding more file types to old files. The AI file can be opened in Inkscape and saved as an svg. But I can also get the conversion for you within a few days. 

Thank you to those who visit my blog regularly. 
Enjoy!
Chris



To get quick fun updates of things going on, you can join my facebook page.

My files in the store can be located here. Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

**