Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Monster High Canvas Bag

Last night.. well actually yesterday... My Creative juices were flowing and I am in the midst of a bunch of files. Here is something I put together for my "Niece". She loves the Monster High. I checked it out online and it is almost like Club Penguin. So I made her this bag below for her birthday. I picked up the canvas bag at Michael's it is pastel pink. And added her name to the logo. Used my Jolee Heat Set tool for the Hotfix Rhinestones and this was the outcome. I think she will be super happy. I will fill it with paper and fun stationery things.


This is the back side. I carefully peeled the logo part and stuck it to the plastic piece that comes with the Siser Easy Weed. and then used it as well. I realized when I peel/weed things I just rip. So my patience had to kick in when I was trying to save the pieces. but it worked. tons of fun.



Enjoy!
Chris


Don't forget about the Smush Bag... It's Only $7.00 for all these files...


the newest Grab Bag has come out... Ileana, Lori and I "Smushed" it together with tons of cuts to add to many projects. this will be a very short sell Grab Bag as we are prepping for next months anniversary party. So jump on it quick and grab it!! It's only $7.00 and full full. Conversation Bubbles, Page Pockets Icons, Buckles, Frames, Awards, Corners, Fancy borders, Wow. Fun Cuts!


To get quick fun updates of things going on, you can join my facebook page.

My files in the store can be located here. Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

**