Thursday, October 25, 2012

Celebrations with HTV and rhinestones.

I just wanted to share this fun project I made recently for my niece and nephew. It was my niece’s birthday and her parents whisked her away on a Mousey Adventure. I made these with heat transfer vinyl and rhinestones and a couple of items from Michael’s. Awesome. I think she liked them and it was fun to make for her. I’ve seen the pictures I think she had an awesome time on the trip!

 

If you are interested in Heat Transfer Vinyl, I use Siser Easy Weed 5 multipack. I tell you this because H and H is offering a $5.00 shipping this Friday the 26th only. Shipping kills me when it comes to buying vinyl. So this price helps me purchase material.  My last order was almost $16.00 in shipping. I also buy Rapid Tac II for my tiles. When I use just alcohol it doesn’t seem to adhere the same way. So I use this. I bought a 4 oz last year and have done about 40-50 tiles in between and am just buying another. I don’t use much, but I like the way it works.

 

Have a mahvelous day.

 

Enjoy!

Chris

 

PS.. H & H gave these instructions for getting the $5.00 ship in their email.

You must click the "other shipping options" tab and select "5 Dollar Friday" as your shipping option. No refunds if you don't click on this option.

H & H Sign Supply reserves the right to choose the shipping carrier when choosing this option.

When selecting $5 shipping option, this could delay your order shipping from H & H by up to 10 days because of the amount of orders that will need to be processed. If you are in need of your order quickly, do not select this shipping option.

 

No comments:

**