Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Washcloth Toothbrush holder


A gift for my nieces and nephews. I made these out of washcloths by folding up the side of one and sewing little pockets.  First I placed a ribbon across the back and sewed it in place leaving the ends free for a bow to hold it all together. I cut little pieces of fabric and used Heat Transfer Vinyl to cut each child's initial and iron it on the little swatch of pink and blue material. I think they came out fun and great for travel and overnight visits. 
Enjoy!
Chris
PS I saw this idea on Pinterest in numerous places. I didn't use a pattern of course because I hate patterns I have to follow and potentially mess up. So I winged it. :-)


To get quick fun updates of things going on, you can join my facebook page.

My files in the store can be located here. Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

**