Thursday, January 24, 2013

Get Well Soon Card

When you have those friends and family, you want to get better quick quick. We send them a speeding train. to get them better faster. Here is a card I am posting on Card A Day Blog. Also, this is a file from last quarter. One with a speeding get well verse and also a speedy happy birthday for the man in your life who loves trains. This file is on sale today for $1.59  in the VDBC store if you are interested. It can be found here.



And here is the inside cut.



Here is the VDBC card. I used papers from a "pad of paper" I had for the brown. A random "Thinking of You" stamp I found in my stash and the blue train and green sentiment. Which I shoulda done in blue in retrospect is from Colormates. I love that paper. thank you to my awesome friend Lori for always hooking me up when she orders for business.




If you are a QMC member, I uploaded this file yesterday with a Challenge. if you want to jump on it. Visit the forum here. If you need to still join you can do so here. The wishlist for the QMC is filling up. :-) QMC files are all new and offered in AI, SVG, GSD, DXF, KNK, WPC and MTC.



Enjoy!
Chris


To get quick fun updates of things going on, you can join my facebook page.

My files in the store can be located here. Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

Tina Campbell said...

Wow that is a really cute card! A manly card too. TFS

**